India’s most experiential MBA at Sharda University
Learning experiences beyond the classroom
Hands-on learning with real-world projects
Unlock great placements and networking opportunities
You Discover. You Transform.
Discover the world beyond your classroom to become your best version as you travel, engage and network with a diverse group of peers.
Sem 1 : Mountain Expedition
You will explore the Mountain foothills, engage in expeditions & mindful meditation to awaken your most powerful self.
Sem 2 : Discover India Journey
You will dive into India’s cultural diversity as you travel through 8 cities & broaden your perspective on our socio-economic landscape.
Sem 3 : Global Immersion
You will visit another country and experience its economy, businesses and local culture to gain a global perspective.
Sem 4 : Leadership Retreat
You will engage in leadership training, workshops, sessions and panel discussions to unleash the changemaker in you.
You Create. You Disrupt.
Disrupt and innovate with hands-on projects to solve real-world problems.
Sem 1 : Brand Building
You will execute marketing strategies based on consumer insight to create a new brand.
Sem 2 : Influencer Challenge
You will identify a content niche and build your audience to grow your personal brand.
Sem 3 : Venture Initiation
You will get into ideation, building & execution of your own venture from scratch.
Sem 4 : Social Innovation
You will work with local NGOs to make a difference by devising innovative solutions.
You Do. You Achieve.
Fast-track your journey from the classroom to the boardroom by demonstrating and executing your learning.
Sem 1 : Industry Immersion
You will work with industry leaders on live projects for a real-world business experience.
Sem 2 : Management Fest
You will participate in industry-designed case study competitions to show your business acumen.
Sem 3 : Startup-shala
You will pitch to potential investors and raise capital up to INR 10 Cr. to scale your venture.
Sem 4 : Networking Meetups
You will network with recruiters, industry leaders and alumni before you embark on your career.
Partner – KPMG
CEO – Yourstory
Country Head – Agoda
Founder – Sheroes
CBO – Good Glamm Group
CMO – BharatPe
Head – Global Corporate Strategy, Wipro
CHRO – Vishal Mega Mart
Sharda University, Greater Noida
University based out of Greater Noida has established itself as a high- quality education provider with a prime focus on holistic learning.
Awards & Recognitions: NAAC (A+), NIRF – Rank Band 101 -150, QS I – Gauge Gold Rating, UGC Recognised
Facilities Available: Auditorium, Smart Classroom, 24X7 Medical facilities, Well-equipped gymnasiums, Cafeteria & Food Court, State-of-the-art libraries
Total Fee: ₹ 15,00,000
Upto 100% scholarship available
Semester 1 – Unlearn and Unleash
Venture out in foothills of the Mountains to unlearn and unleash your true potential
- Vipassana Self Awareness Sessions
- Workshop on process of unlearning
- Team building exercises
- Leadership Workshops
- Quantitative Analysis | Build business based on data
- Managerial Statistics | Identify trends which drive industry
- Business Computing | Make technology work for you
- Managerial Economics | How the economy works
- Financial Management | Build financially sound business
- Introduction to Marktech | Learn Marketing & Tech integration
- Socio-Cultural Environment of Business | Identify product market fit
- Human Behaviour in Organisation | Relationship building 101
- Communication Skills for corporate | From reader to public speaker
- Foundation of Leadership Practices | How to let people follow
Ideate, build & execute your own venture from scratch.
- Upto 3 months to complete the project
- Access to Sunstone entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Opportunities to network with other start-up companies
- Attend selected talks, seminars, webinars, and events
Work with industry leaders on live projects for a real-world business experience.
- Interact with 50+ CXOs across 10+ domains
- 15+ live projects
- 1 on 1 industry mentorship
- Weekly visits to witness the day-to-day operations of the industry
Semester 2 – First step into Corporate
Dive into India’s cultural diversity as you travel through 8 cities & broaden your perspective on our socio-economic landscape.
- 4 States | 8 Cities | 16 Immersions
- Explore the biggest co-operative society in Gujarat
- Visit 10+ upcoming unicorns & learn from founders
- Visit NGOs and meet Social Activists
- Advanced Business Models | Building Right framework for business
- Business Analytics | Storytelling with data
- Financial Products | How to make money & hedge risk
- Human Resource Management | How to build organisations
- Sales & Distribution Management | Build need to deliver product
- Market Research | How to identify pulse of market
- Consumer Behavior | How, What & Why of consumer
- Operations Management | Supply Chain 101
- Negotiation | Creating win – win situations
- Creativity and Design Thinking | Thinking out of the box
Execute marketing strategies based on consumer insight to create a new brand.
- Deploy marketing strategies to grow your brand
- Dropship your products to 1k+ customers
- Interact with customers for insights
- Create a brand that stands out from the crowd
Participate in industry-designed case study competitions to showcase your business acumen.
- Case studies | Back-to-back-quizzes | Brainstorming sessions
- Test your Problem-Solving & Competitive Skills
- Cash prize of Rs 1 lac for the winning team!
- Test your business acumen
Semester 3 – Specialize and Create
Visit another country and experience its economy, businesses and local culture to gain a global perspective
- Interact with cohort of 50+ nationalities
- Visit Global Universities Campuses
- Compete in Global Competitions & Workshops
- Heritage City Walks & Cultural Immersion
Choose electives from the following specialisations:
- Marketing & MarkTech
- Finance & FinTech
- People & Organisation
- Product Innovation & Management
- Business Analytics & Insights
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Communication Skills for corporate | From reader to public speaker
- Government and Business | How governments impacts businesses
- Legal Aspects of Business | From legal rules to loopholes
Identify a content niche and build your audience to grow your personal brand.
- Be the next big thing on social media
- Identify your content niche
- Stay on top of social media trends
- Build 1M+ social media audience
Pitch to potential investors and raise capital up to INR 10 Cr. to scale your venture
- Join the innovation club
- Be the next big entrepreneur
- Pitch your ideas to potential investors
- Receive seed funding up to 10 Cr
Semester 4 – New Beginning
A week full of leadership development to inculcate life skills that will help in succeeding professionally and personal throughout life.
- Mindfulness & Self Defense Training
- Strategy Building Workshops
- Lifestyle & Design Thinking Workshops
- Life Skills Session by Armed Forces
Work with companies and startups where you will be shadowing CXOs. This will provide valuable experience in the corporate sector prior to officially entering the workforce
- Strategy & Decision Making | First principal & Second Order Thinking
- Stress and Conflict Management | Learn to excel in tough situations
- Advanced Visualisation Tools | How to present data backed idea
Work with local NGOs to make a difference by devising innovative solutions.
- Identify socio-economic challenges
- Collaborate with 10+ NGOs
- Implement a strategy to bring change
- Be at the forefront of social impact
A fun- filled week of Alumni connect and industry roadshow where students will get a chance to build network with alumni and industry leaders before they graduate and begin their own corporate journey.
- Expand your professional network
- Interact with 250+ alumni & leaders
- Network with 300+ potential recruiters
- Become job ready
Frequently Asked Questions
We are confident in our program and our ability to place you. However, we also think that nothing can replace hard work and dedication.
Sunstone’s Placement Protection Plan assures that you are placed – Guaranteed 10+ job interviews at 8+L CTC or Sunstone will reimburse 2X of Sunstone fee*
Apply for the Batch of 2023, on the basis of following criteria:
- 3/4 year undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- A valid CAT/ MAT or XAT score
- A group case study round for assessment of critical thinking and communication skills
- Open to freshers as well as experienced professionals
Student journey for Sunstone Select is divided into semester-wise themes where you will go through outdoor learning immersions, industry integration, and custom-designed activities to teach skills and develop capabilities in line with the overall theme of the semester.
If you are looking to switch your current role, this could be a great way to start as every immersion transforms you into a changemaker.